Performs activities associated with the research, design and development of global strategy indices across multi-asset classes, with a focus on index and strategy benchmark design.
Position Duties And Responsibilities
Performs a combination of the following duties according to departmental guidelines:
- Research, create and support the index development initiatives with a focus on equities, options, fixed income and digital assets.
- Provides support in index development initiatives, daily maintenance and index support.
Design, calculate, document and develop solutions to improve process flows for index support in test and production environments.
- Identify, implement and deploy opportunities to improve the overall quality of our index products and processes.
Support and prepare written procedure and index methodology guides.
- Support, prepare and publish written research reports on new index related investment strategies and existing benchmarks.
- Work collaboratively with other internal departments on new index and benchmark launches, as well as post-launch support.
Desired Technical And Professional Skills And Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years options, financial indexing and/or financial markets experience in a related capacity.
Bachelors or advanced degree in Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or related field or equivalent in directly related experience.
- Strong quantitative and programming skills; ability to perform data and complex statistical analysis; experience in R, Python, and SQL.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- High degree of comfort with large datasets.
- Demonstrable knowledge of statistics and econometrics.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills; solid writing skills is a must
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team, requiring minimal direction and follow-up
- Experience and extensive knowledge in derivatives products trading strategies and financial markets is strongly preferred.
Remote, Salary range $90k-$130k based on experience, plus bonus and benefits
Interested? Please send an email with your CV to email@example.com